Skip to main content

CHIBI PONY


I was inspired by the Unicorn from the book “Animal friends of Pica-Pau". 
I really like how the body was done. The feet was done together with the body which is great because i suck at sewing limbs. I wanted to make one but their patterns isn’t available for sale per character, so i decided to Freehand my own. I got a lot of request to write down the pattern, and I did.


I use Gantsilyo Guru Selections Milk cotton light (Dk Light worsted weight) yarn, with Clover soft touch hook 2.25mm for the Mint green Pony and 2.5mm for the Blue one. You can use a thicker yarn and bigger hook to make your finished toy bigger.

I spend alot of time creating this pattern, with trials and error. I tried to make the pattern with no error (as much as i can) with the help of my friend Maricris Flores testing it.

This pattern is in written form,along with helpful photos.

Written in US Terminology.

Skill level: Beginner - Intermediate

Pony is the first animal in my CHIBI SERIES, so stay tuned!







©2019 by Nelly Lopez. All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maya Basic doll pattern

Mina doll pattern

Happy Star Amigurumi

Mini Big Head Baby Doll pattern

Crochet Sunflower